LEONARDO DA VINCI
Housed inside the medieval walls in the halls of the castle Guidi (XI-XII), the Leonardo Museum overlooking the town of Vinci.
Its foundation dates back to April 15, 1953, date of conclusion of the celebrations for the fifth centenary of Leonardo's birth, with the first exhibit of models of machines inspired by Leonardo's drawings.
From that time the museum has been enriched by new materials and models and has grown the need for updating and reorganization.
The Museum is open every day from 9.30 am to 18.00
Leonardo Museum in Vinci
Castello dei Conti Guidi
50053 Vinci - FI -
Tel: +39-571-56055 b>